Sunday, June 19, 2011

Britney Spears and Jason Trawick Getting Married?!



Pop superstar Britney Spears is planning to go down the aisle for the third time.


The singer is looking to build a family with her agent and boyfriend Jason Trawick, age 39, revealing she has considered marriage and kids.


Britney and Jason who have been dating for over two years have hinted at soon tying the knot.
When asked about marriage, Britney said: "Maybe. Never say never!"


According to a news report, Britney Spears and Jason Trawick are now engaged.

“Jason filled the main floor of their Los Angeles mansion with rose petals and candles and then proposed with a poem, and a flower-shaped diamond ring,” says a source.
The two plan on a “low-key” ceremony in Hawaii after Brit’s Femme Fatale Tour ends.
Spears is adamant she's learned from her past problems and changed for the better: "I think things through a little bit more, and I worry a lot. I'm more straightforward, and I speak up more than I did before. When I was younger, I wouldn't speak up as much, but now that I'm a mum, things have changed."

Spears has two sons with ex-husband Kevin Federline

1 comment:

  1. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete