Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Famous People Are Addicted To... 2nd Part

Cigarettes, coffee and shoes? No, the stars are not addicted to these! In a few articles we will show you what superstars like the most.

Welcome to the second article :)

Robert Pattinson - Diet Coke
The actor didn't realize his addition, until he found 300 cans in his garbage.
"I was just taking out my trash and I had, like, 300 cans of Diet Coke. I don't even remember buying them. I also like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. My addictions are pretty much the only things I consume." - said Pattinson.




Cameron Diaz - Golf
The actress is addicted to golf, which she insist on playing barefoot.
"I've been golfing for about eight years but I hadn't golfed for, like, three years until recently... because it's kind of like crack cocaine to me... I'm getting my clubs fitted... and I'm very excited." - she explaned.
Her ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake has probably helped her get even more into the game.
Cameron is always playing golf barefooted.





Rihanna - Paintings

The hitmaker admited that she got addicted to art collecting after she purchased a Bob Marley painting by The Roling Stones star Ron Wood.
Rihanna said :
"I'm not a big spender, but I do like to buy art. My favorite canvas is a Ronnie Wood one. He painted a portrait of Bob Marley and as soon as I saw it I knew I wanted it,". She included : "It's very rare that you get a painting of a legend painted by a legend, so I had to get it."









Ozzy Osbourne - Sugar Puffs

Yes! The king of darkness loves puffy, sweet, small sugar puffs.
The rocker has developed an addiction to breakfast cereal Sugar Puffs.
That's Ozzys favourite breakfast and he's not going anywhere without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment