Friday, February 18, 2011

iPhone 4 Exploded!



Apple iPhone 4 got on fire by itself!


How would you feel if iPhone 4 explodes in flames on your wooden table, the fire and the noise are scaring you wife and kid to death?

That happened to Omar after his iPhone exploded.
He writes : "The phone got hot, then started smoking, then blew up. My wife and kid were in the room and it set off my fire alarm. It slightly burned my hand when I tried to pick it up. Basically the batteri caught on fire."

Omar is contacting Apple to se if he can get a new iPhone. Hopefully one that doesn't swell up and explode on his coffee table.

2 comments:

  1. This only happens if you charge your phone for more than 2-3 hours, if not it should be fine. The only other possibility are either your I phone is kept at 35 degrees or up or you took the phone apart and shattered the power server in the phone

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a poor quality control of Apple company. I bet that after this incidence the rate of buyers of iPhone would definitely have decreased. Company should take necessary precaution so that no similar accident would ever take place in the future.

    ReplyDelete