Saturday, February 19, 2011

Famous People Are Addicted To... 1st Part

Cigarettes, coffee and shoes? No, the stars are not addicted to these! In a few articles we will show you what superstars like the most.

Welcome to the first article.


Paris Hilton
- Skydiving
No, no! Her passion is not shopping, as you might have thought. It's not even the small, decorative doggies.
Paris loves to rise her adrenaline level by skydiving. She's practicing parachuting from 2007 until now.
She said : "I went for my birthday last year and got addicted. It's so much fun. I was terrified but it's such a rush, it's really thrilling"








Nicole Kidman
- Cakes
The Hollywood superstar is addicted to cakes.
Nicole spoke about her cakes cravings : "I can't have a piece of cake every single night - but I can have a piece of cake three or four nights a week! I eat healthily, but I also love pies and chocolate."







Jessica Simpson
- Nicotine Gum
The former actress/singer is addicted to nicotine gum but she has never smoked a cigarette.
The first time she chewed a nicotine gum, Jessica desribed like this : "It was like a party in my mouth. It was like fireworks."
She love the nicotine gum, because it gives her energy : "It gives me energy. It's like drinking three Red Bulls."







Cheryl Cole
- Carrot Juice

From all the things she can get addicted to, Cheryl picked the healthiest one.
The singer fall inlove with the juice when she was on her trip to South Africa. (There she got infected with malaria.)
From then on Cole is addicted to the magic drink and she always drinks two glasses of it every morning.



That is the first article, stay tuned because there will be more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment